How the Greenprint Performance Report Works
Follow the instructions below to evaluate your property using the Greenprint Performance Report.
- Download the latest Greenprint Performance Report
- Collect energy data and floor area at each property per Data Sources bullet points found in Appendix A, page 20
- Multiply the energy data by the correct emissions factor using the factors provided in Appendix B, page 21
- For energy comparison, divide energy (in kWh) by lettable area, and compare against appropriate benchmarks in Section 5, pages 17 – 18
- The emissions can be split into the appropriate Scopes by using the methodology on Page 8.
- Emissions can be compared to Greenprint benchmarks throughout Section 3.
Greenprint Performance Report
December 01, 2010
Verdantix has reviewed Greenprint's Carbon Index in its report ‘Greenprint Unveils Real Estate Carbon Index’. According to the report, "Greenprint Foundation’s greatest innovation lies with the pragmatic and collaborative approach adopted by its member pool." Please view the Executive Summary of the report.
Read the full article »